We officially moved in to our apartment this weekend. We had a ton of help from our families (thank you everyone!) and I can't tell you how happy I am to not have to think about moving for at least 12 months. We are still in the unpacking process, but I'm sure the official "nesting" of the baby room will begin for me soon enough. When that happens, you can expect an update in pics of the new "crib" complete with the borrowed actual crib.
In other news, DEREK HAS A JOB! He starts Monday already and I'm so happy for him. Now I won't feel guilty leaving him every morning to fend for himself trying to pass the time without cable and internet and trying to navigate his way through the suburbs.
1 comment:
yay!!!! well done derek, that didnt take long at all! where's he going to be working?
Post a Comment