Pages

May 25, 2010

Sweet Baby James

First and foremost...LOVED the James Taylor/Carole King concert tonight. It was so great. Naturally the baby was all about Sweet Baby James, as was I.

The shower was so good too. My co-workers were overly generous and got us a video baby monitor that I vow to keep until he is a teenager. We also got more diaper money to use at good old Target and a few other cute baby things. I have a Martha Stewart-ish co-worker who went all out with the food AND to top it off, they had a MN Twins theme...Twins plates, Twins signs, Twins everything. I'm hoping it doesn't lead people to think I'm actually having twins or they will be pretty disappointed when I come back with just one baby. I work with an awesome group of people and I can't tell you how much it meant to me that they took so much time to plan this for me. We definitely are so lucky with the outpouring of support and gifts and offers to babysit....which I WILL be taking everyone up on :)

No comments: