1. your ring looks awesome! Cant wait to see it in person! Way to go, Derek!
2. I thought that was Derek's arm in the picture and couldn't figure out how he was bending it that way and why it looked like that. haha
3. most of all, I'm SOOOOO excited! We all are huge Derek fans (especially C and E, as you all know) and are thrilled to have him officially be part of the family! Glad you found him Christa! You guys are great together. Congratulations!!!
2 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
1. your ring looks awesome! Cant wait to see it in person! Way to go, Derek!
2. I thought that was Derek's arm in the picture and couldn't figure out how he was bending it that way and why it looked like that. haha
3. most of all, I'm SOOOOO excited! We all are huge Derek fans (especially C and E, as you all know) and are thrilled to have him officially be part of the family! Glad you found him Christa! You guys are great together. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment