We ventured to Dave & Busters on Sunday. I think it's because I said after a whole day of laying inside on a gloomy Saturday "let's try and DO something tomorrow. Something FUN." So we went to D&B. Lucas was a champ except for when we made him try a pretzel bite and saw the ever so familiar routine of "gag, gag, puke." Oh well.
He also was very vocal and I happened to catch these awesome faces as he squealed at everyone around us. And yes he's wearing a jean jacket that says baseball. Derek makes fun of it, but no one can pull off a jean jacket better than Lucas.
Some man won two giant frogs in a claw game and gave us one as we walked past. We played a little skeeball and bball and called it a night. (if you can 'call it a night' at 4:30 on a Sunday.)
PS, I forgot to say Derek took Lucas to the dr for the first time last week for his 9 month checkup. All is well and we don't go back until he turns the big O-N-E in July!
Also, if you see Derek, please remind him it's mother's day this week. :)



2 comments:
hahaha I already reminded him last night!! :)
i love denim.
Post a Comment