WALK!
Sorry, no video yet. But Lucas is now up to 5 or 6 drunken, wobbley steps! So funny to watch! I'm told that within a few weeks he will be a pro....I'm not sure I'm ready for this!
Derek and Lucas went all out for my first Mother's Day. (Turns out the reminders worked!) They made me breakfast, we all went to church and then they took me out to lunch at The Melting Pot downtown. We've been wanting to go there for at least the past year (maybe longer?!) so it was fun to finally go. Although I think if we go again, Lucas may need to hang with May May or Kelsey again. He's become quite the squirmy, screamer which doesn't mesh too well with a table with a stove & 4 fondue skewers on it.
All in all, it was a great day. I felt very loved and lucky to have two wonderful boys in my life!
And, for your viewing pleasure, this is the sky that's hanging over us as we speak. I went out for a run and the sirens went off. Derek told me when I got home "the sirens went off here." I'm not sure how far he thought I ran....
1 comment:
super cute pictures!! i can't believe how fast kids grow up!!
Post a Comment