We drove down to see my Grandma & Grandpa for Easter. Lucas cruised around the senior center in his walker and was so funny to watch. All the bigger kids were pushing him in the walker and "playing tag" with him. Here he is with GREAT grandma & grandpa mccloud.
I did it. I turned 25. My sister Kelly came to visit....mainly to see Hannah and have a wedding shower....but it just so happened to all fall on my birthday too! So fun to see her!
Our first Twins game of the season....April 28.....and we wore winter gear and brought blankets. I'm pretty angelic looking I know, but I have the heat lamps to thank for that. Derek had a happy birthday message on the scoreboard for me. So cool! Even though I almost missed it....or kind of did miss it. But I saw "christa" "derek" and "lucas" and based on my maternal instinct I'd fill in the blanks with a "happy birthday" and a "love your family." Lucas also had his first sleepover last night and it was our first night away from him. He slept at Papa and Mimi's because we got home late and we'd just have to wake him up again in 6 hours to take him back. It was logical and practical and I'm sure he didn't care one bit....but I was missing him BIG time this morning. Can't wait for 2 days straight with little Lukey now! TGIF!
No comments:
Post a Comment