Here are some more stolen pics courtesy of my sister Katie. We went to Megan and Ryan's for some grilling and gaming last weekend....can you tell by these pics that we are tired of WAITING? :) At least we found out that me and baby make a phenomonal Bunco team. We were undefeated and completely took over the game. Beginner's luck for both of us I suppose.
Elliana LOVES Derek. It's taken some time for her to warm up to him, but she always is so excited to see him and wanting to know where he is at all times. Sometimes she calls him Eric, but nevertheless, the love is there.
Being baby-less is boring. Hopefully he'll liven up our lives a little bit. We clearly need it.
I should also make mention that we are both making baby oh-so-proud by getting bonuses/promotions at work in the past 2 weeks. You can congratulate us later. To celebrate, Derek bought NCAA Football 2011 and I treated myself to 2 giant glasses of Kool Aid while watching him play. (Oooh yeaaaah.)
I'm hoping for some sort of news on Friday, but let's not get our hopes yet. Blog polls don't lie.
2 comments:
Wow - good job on the promotions! that's great!
yeah Christa...sportin' the brewers gear!!
Post a Comment