For all of you voters out there, please please stop voting for post July 30. I get the picture!
I guess I am thankful that there are at least 2 legit Baby Adamczyk pools out there with cash prizes so a lucky couple of people will soon be benefiting from my pain....hopefully in the very near future!
I had mexican food twice today, some pineapple at dinner, and Derek and I went on a decently long walk to get ice cream. PLUS I have been taking every opportunity to take stairs 2 at a time. Do these things work?
I was telling Derek that it's getting so weird leaving work every night as if it's my last day....cleaning everything up....leaving notes for people of what needs to be done just in case I don't show up the next morning...yet preparing myself mentally to be back antoher day. That's probably the toughest part. I will be doing a major walk of shame if I show up again next Monday because already I am bombarded with, "You're STILL here?!" when I get to my desk for at least the first hour of the day as people come in. Another day, another dollar. (But more importantly, another unused PDO day.)
WELL...doctor tomorrow, I hope there's some sort of changes to fill you in on...I'd take anything at this point!
No comments:
Post a Comment