There is not much to tell after my doctor appointment this morning....which is a good/bad thing for all of us! It's always good to hear that the baby is doing well, but I got my hopes up that I might be a little more dilated or they would give me a little better of an idea of when this kid will get here. No such luck.
It's a waiting game to say the least and I can't tell you how hard it is now that it's down to a matter of days. The doctor could tell I was a little upset and reassured me that the end is in sight and that they'll induce me at 41 weeks. But still...that's 3.5 weeks more of trying to find clothes that fit and waddling in and out of work. Both things that I'm so over. Plus, I'm just a little excited to finally meet this baby after so many months of waiting. (...and when I say a little excited I actually mean SO excited.)
We have a few more things to get ready before the big arrival and I also bought stuff today to make a baby book for him. (And yes, I'm still planning on putting up pics of his room, but there are a few key items that are missing so hang tight.) I'm hoping that I can keep myself busy for just a little longer so I don't drive myself crazy waiting around for labor pains.
Mainly I just hope he comes before I sweat to death.
No comments:
Post a Comment