| Check out the new tooth |
| Daddy's home! |
| I can't wait to make them re-enact this at the high school graduation party in 18 years. |
| Why walk when you can run?! Running is Lucas' preferred method of moving these days. |
| #1 Baby. Or almost 1 year old baby. whatever caption you prefer. |
| Papa & little Derek (doesn't he look so much like Derek here?? Is it just me??) |
| Lucas & Daddy on Father's Day #1. |
| Thinking about his bedtime baba. |
4 comments:
I love that one you took of Papa w/ the littlest ones. Cute!
Derek is such a good dad- love those pics, too.
and yes- he DOES look like Derek in that one.
Gosh, Lucas is just so fun to take pictures of. Love that little sweetie guy.
can you please make a speech bubble out of hannah's mouth saying "go twins" or something of that sort, please???
the 4th pic looks like lucas is giving a BIG thumbs up.
I was hoping someone would notice that!
Post a Comment