A nameless person told me about 2 weeks ago that I look like I'm about ready to roll away. I was offended until I saw this pic from this weekend. Maybe it's the horizontal stripes, probably worsened by the misery you can see in that expression. I am ready to roll myself all the way to the hospital if that'll get this show on the road.
I went shopping yesterday and got stopped 8 times by people asking about the baby. I wasn't sure if I should feel like a celebrity or if I should feel like a freak show. Of course, everyone had an opinion or advice. That I had "dropped" and would go anyday....or I clearly haven't dropped and should plan on at least another week...that my feet look swollen and I must be miserable...or that they didn't even notice I was pregnant until I stepped away from the Twins tshirt rack...that sort of thing. At this point, I believe no one and trust no old wives' tales and have settled into the fact that I just might be pregnant forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment