Pages

May 12, 2010

29.5

My doctor appointment today went very well aside from the fact that I gave them the wrong insurance card (apparently, I had 3 to pick from...I'm not sure why I held on to those old ones) and had some trouble with the urine test. But I'll spare you the details on that.

The place was awesome, super easy to find (connected to the hospital so it was kind of hard to miss) and the people were great. I won't have a doctor that I see consistently there since you just kind of make appointments with whoever you want, whenever you want. Whichever doctor is on call when I go into labor will be my go to person. I already have a nice variety of doctors lined up since I will be going every 2 weeks for the next month or so and then every week once July hits.

Also, I found out I have to pre-register for the big day and get it in asap so we can start talking PAYMENT PLANS. I was not thrilled to hear about that, but I guess it has to come up sooner or later.

The good news is, all is well with the baby. His heartbeat sounds perfect and he was moving around a lot while the two of us got measured and checked out. I've been super paranoid about knowing how much he should be moving and so it was nice to have a little refresher about all that. We got the H1N1 vaccine, scheduled my appts. and called it a day.

No comments: