Pages

April 09, 2010

Born to be my Baby


That's right. Baby had his very first concert last night. My sister Megan and I decided a few hours before the Bon Jovi concert to try to snag some cheap street tix. FYI - even though "Row 7" sounds good, it's actually the LAST row in the 200 level at the Xcel. We literally could not have been further away from JBJ and his dance moves. I knew we made the right choice though when the boys sang Born to be my Baby. Luckily I took a little video clip and will post it later (even though I am probably the only one who will ever watch it). I just thought it to be fitting as it is his very first concert. Although I like to think I was born to be his MOM...not his man.

I can tell you right now that I am either carrying a huge Bon Jovi fan (fingers crossed!) or a very defiant young boy because when It's My Life came on, Baby started to freak. I'm not sure what he was doing in there, but the child has got some kick to him. He has concert numero dos ahead of him tomorrow night and I'm thinking John Mayer might be a little less of a muffled thrill to him than Bon Jovi was. We'll see!


No comments: