I have roughly 10 more days of being 23 years old. It will be a sad day for me...mainly because it's on a Monday and I have to work. Other than that I guess I don't have any strong birthday feelings of excitement or depression. 24 is just an unimpressive birthday, isn't it? On the bright side, I am almost 26 weeks DONE being pregnant which means Baby gets here in about 100 days.
I had my 2nd to last appointment today at the SLP clinic (where they make you wait 1+ hours for every appt. because they are always so behind!) and released all the cute pics of Baby and all the chicken scratch notes to my new clinic in Maple Grove. I'm switching so I can deliver at (drumroll).......the Maple Grove Hospital. I'm super excited since it will be MUCH closer to our house and my family (not to mention it's brand new!).
Baby's heartbeat has been consistently at 142 every.single.time I've heard it and I have officially gained 20 lbs since Christmas. Baby's about 2 lbs now so technically I'm going to tell myself I'm up 18 lbs and just happen to have him tagging along for the ride. His hobbies thus far include jumping on my bladder like a tramp and punching out my belly button. He's a wild one, but..an active baby is a happy baby. (If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that....it better be true!)
My little cardboard box that had a few Twins onesies and a stuffed animal in it has now grown to two huge piles. One in my sister's basement and the other at my parent's house. It's been so great to find deals, get hand me downs, and gifts...thank you to everyone who's helped us out so far!
1 comment:
Much of those 18lbs are just the water that Baby is swimming in.
Post a Comment