Pages
December 01, 2012
Wolves
We got some good seats to the Wolves/Bucks game (for FREE!) so Derek, my dad, Lucas and I went. Lucas came to one Wolves game with us last year but I think we spent more time walking around and actually had to leave at halftime. He was much more 'engaged' in the game this season. His eyes lit up when all the lights went out and there was a big full moon in the corner of the arena so I grabbed my phone and recorded him for the starting lineup. Nothing too interesting in this video but it was still a fun night and very fun to watch the game experience through the eyes of a two year old. He cheered and clapped when either team scored and did his fare share of howling. He also could spot Crunch at pretty much any given moment. Our plan was to leave after the 3rd quarter at about 9:00 but he was still wide awake and happy so we didn't leave until about 3 minutes left when he finally announced he was tired and wanted to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment