The good news is we're married. The bad news is we ALL got sick. I'll spare you the details but let's just say I may have submitted our sob story into the Ellen Degeneres Show.
Here are a few pics. Derek & Lucas were in recovery mode so they look a little better than that sorry excuse for a bride (aka me :) As I've been telling the million people who have been asking me about it, "it was memorable!"
I was beyond thankful for our wonderful families who came with us...my sisters helped with my hair, my parents & Derek's parents & sis were gracious enough to manhandle & entertain Lucas on the cruise the whole week so Derek & I could have a mini honeymoon.
















1 comment:
Yesssss. So glad you cried to Ellen about it. She should totally pick you guys. LOVED your pics. The one of you and dad made me tear up. All the ones of Lucas in his tiny pinstripe suit are too, too cute and you and Derek look fabulous. ESPECIALLY considering all you'd been through- my word!! You can't even tell. Way to fake it til ya make it, girl. I can't believe you're actually married! It's even facebook official. When I saw that I was like- whoah. It's for real! I just love you guys together- love Derek and think he's an awesome guy. Good work. :) I think you are a great couple and I'm so, so happy for you! Looking forward to celebrating next month!
Post a Comment