Pages

December 13, 2011

House, Christmas, etc. etc.

Here's Lucas pretending to admire our 6 ft potted artificial tree.  It seemed like a great idea in the clearance aisle of TGT last January when we lived in a tiny apt.  6 ft (including the pot) seems unusually small in 10 ft ceiling rooms.  Just so you know if you find yourself snagging clearance christmas items in a few weeks. It'll do for this year.  I also should mention we have about 7 ornaments all hung at the tippy top of the tree.  Lucas likes to attack the tree so they all fall off.  If I could staple/glue them, I would as picking up 7 ornaments 10 times a day really wears a gal out. 

Typical night at our new home.


Dressed identical to last year when we took him to see Santa.  We were heading to see him again but OOPS, he wasn't there.  Just one reindeer in a cage.  And other places around here do not allow cameras AND charge $30+ for one photo with Santa that they take....so sorry Lukey boy, we have a new roof to save for. (although now that we have internet only 1 month after moving in (sore subject still) maybe I will research free santas in the 55443 area.) 

Modeling.  Oops, I forgot to take off the tag on his shoes. Well I guess now you know Lukey has officially graduated into size 5's.


Action shot



New jammies from Grandma & Grandpa

No comments: