Pages

November 17, 2011

New Words! New House! New Video!

Are you sitting down?  Oh good. Because I have some BIG news to share.  That house we put an offer on back in August?  Well it was finally approved in late October and we officially closed TODAY.  We are homeowners!  I'll post some pics this weekend hopefully.  We went over today to start on yardwork and clean the carpets and my camera conveniently ran out of battery for the first time ever when we tried to take a picture in front of our new home.  Oh well, more to come. 

Speaking of batteries, our flipcam has been out of battery for about 2 months now.  I know I have some cute vids on there that I need to share but I also have a computer that is on the edge of glory.  And by glory I mean crashing.  So storing videos and pictures on it is a little scary to me knowing they may magically disappear at any time.  Someday, post-move, I will try to get them on here.  In the meantime, I've discovered my trusty HTC shoots an ok vid and figured out how to share it on here.  So without further ado, here is Lukey showing you his latest tricks....



I'd say he's up to roughly 10 words that are understandable.  Most of which he demonstrated above.  He speaks fluently in a baby language that we haven't quite picked up on yet.

No comments: