Pages

June 26, 2011

Wk-EnD FuN

We tried to do a photo shoot like the Howard kiddos do, but with 1 photographer and a crazy 11 month old, this was the only pic I got.  I failed to realize I needed someone to hold him down and make silly faces.  I know better now.


Saturday morning, (kind of but not really) watching Yo Gabba Gabba and eating cheerios. The good life.  I didn't even freak when he dumped the whole bowl of cheerios out and started stepping on them all.  Why?  Because I'm in love with my Dyson and couldn't wait to get her out again.





This might be my favorite picture of Lucas I've ever taken.en.

Isn't this just the sweetest?  He picked up his teddy and gave him a good long snuggle.  Then he bit his nose and ears and growled. Such a sweet boy.

Things got suspiciously quiet from all the screaming and babbling that usually is going on.  I was putting away some laundry and came out to fins THIS.  My wallet was stolen, credit cards thrown out all over the floor.


I caught the suspect with his hands up

I was bummed to miss out on the Wisconsin fun, but definitely had some quality fun with my little guy this weekend.  I miss him so much during the week and LOVE the extra time together we have on weekends like this one.

PS my prediction for him waking up at 6:00am this morning was WRONG....he woke up 8:40.  I call that a major victory. 

No comments: