Pages

March 07, 2011

Lucas cruised the aisles of Costco with us this weekend.  This was his very first shopping cart experience.  Usually I leave him in his baby carseat, but it's getting to be too much to carry so into the cart he went.  He was so nonchalant about it.  He honestly just was silent the whole trip, just watching the gigantic things we passed, taking it all in.  Such a good baby!  


Some of the goods. All giant sized.  That's 1.5 years worth of vitamins you see right there. and probably 6 months worth of dishwasher tablets.  and the biggest bag of Angie's Kettle Corn you've ever laid eyes on.

I took this on my phone a few weeks ago, but it was just too sweet not to post. 

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm pretty sure that picture of Derek and your little man is ridiculously adorable! You are such a wonderful mama, Christa, and Lucas is the most adorable baby boy I know!