Pages

January 06, 2011

I just realized I forgot to make it a big deal that Lucas can now crawl.  A big fail for me as a mom considering it is my firstborn child.  So here it is.

LUCAS CAN CRAWL!

He finally got the hang of it on Monday and can't seem to get enough of it.  He still belly flops here and there, but  the boy can get across the room QUICK. His main interests so far are electrical cords, laptops, remotes, and those dirty little cracks by the patio door.  I guess it's time to pick up the slack on the vacuuming, baby proofing, etc.  I knew the time would come eventually, but it's a little sooner than I was expecting!

I'll try to get a video up here sometime this weekend so in the meantime, just enjoy the low quality pics I posted below.

No comments: