Pages

October 07, 2010

Day Two + Twins

Well, two days down and a million more to go of taking Lucas to "Mimi Daycare!" I had my first day back at work yesterday and surprisingly made it through without shedding a tear. Luckily I have 10 weeks of work to catch up on so the days have gone by pretty fast. The hardest part is waking up so early.....these past 2 days have reminded me how much I hate 5:00am!

We went to the Twins playoff game tonight with my dad and brother in law. Lucas was great and it couldn't have been a more perfect night (except maybe if the Twins would have won...) We just had to protect his ears from all the cheering at first, but by the end of the game, there wasn't much to cheer about....he was sound asleep from the 7th inning stretch until we made it home.





.

No comments: