Lucas and I had a blast from the past (well, my past anyway) and visited my old stomping grounds in Arden Hills. We met my friend Kristen who works at Bethel to catch up a little bit and then toured the new campus store, dining center, etc. It was so odd to be back because part of me felt like I had never left, but part of me felt like college was a lifetime ago. It made me miss the good old days of dj-ing at WBCS and seeing how long we could stay in the DC and staring at people in Market. Those were the days!
Lucas and I checked out Royal Stadium. I think I probably went to a total of 5 football games throughout my whole undergrad experience and it will be a shock to Derek if he comes with me to a game since Royal Stadium is definitely a far cry form Camp Randall.
And of course, the baseball field.
If I really wanted to show you where I spent my college life, I should have taken pics in the WBCS recording studio where I would fall asleep watching Lost in a dark 5x5 room with soundproof walls. Or the Admissions office where I'd play Text Twist and read celebrity gossip websites between giving campus tours. Or the downstairs computer lab that honestly was an inferno.
Anyway....maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment