He is changing so much everyday and (drumroll) his bump that had me so worried only 1 week ago has now (almost) disappeared. The amazing thing is it happened practically overnight. He woke up Friday morning and Derek and I both noticed it was significantly smaller. At first we thought maybe Lucas was just getting bigger....growing into I guess? But now we are convinced that it is shrinking and shrinking FAST.
We also had our second official babysitting experience. Derek's parents watched Lucas for a few hours when they visited about 2 weeks ago and then on Friday night, my parents watched the kiddo while Derek and I went to the Twins game. We were sitting in our seats about 20 minutes before the game started and I already said how much I missed Lucas and was wondering what he was doing. (a pretty short list of options for a not even 4 week old baby...eating...sleeping...laying.) Luckily, Pops sent me a pic of Lucas passed out in his arms a little later so I knew all was well.
Lucas also had the pleasure of meeting his 4th and final aunt along with his newest uncle!
My sister Kelly and her fiance Eric are in town right now from LA. They just got engaged a few weeks ago and we are officially helping them celebrate tomorrow afternoon with a big picnic. It is so great having the ENTIRE McCloud family together. And Lucas has been so great letting his aunts and Mimi and Papa give him bottles while we cart him from one place to the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment