Pages

June 30, 2010

The birth month is heeeere!

I can't even tell you how excited I am that JULY is finally here...assuming this young man doesn't keep us waiting too long.

My 'replacement' at work starts next week so I can try to transfer my wealth of knowledge to her before my water breaks.


The official due date is July 25, but who knows when the kid will arrive. Maybe I'll get a better idea after the doctor on Friday. Or maybe you have a gut instinct or mother's intuition and can tell me via the poll I put up.

I'm still working up the courage to go in the pool. Today I put my feet in. Supposedly it will make me feel a lot better and by better I mean lighter which would make me very happy. But I'm a little self conscious of the whole 9 months pregnant in a swimsuit idea so stay tuned. If I feel anything like I did on the way home from work today (which by the way took nearly 90 minutes!!) I will gladly sport the suit with no shame. I just need to get myself so miserable and hot that I don't care anymore which by mid-July should not be too hard.

Derek and I were thrilled to find out that it's almost Baby Week on the Discovery Health channel. (When I say he was thrilled, I mean he was sitting on the couch with his laptop and rolled his eyes when we saw the commericial.) Anyway, I am planning on screening the shows and watching all the ones that have positive, happy endings to get myself fired up. Hopefully it will 'fire me up' enough to finally pack my hospital bag too.

No comments: